TERMS OF SERVICE FOR TRADE CUSTOMERS
1. Payment is to be made via BACS. Net 30 days from date of invoice on approved credit accounts. A proforma invoice is provided automatically once you place your order. Our bank details and invoice will appear on the screen when you checkout and on your confirmation email. If did not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com.
2. We do not allow our products to be sold on any third party market place sites such as Amazon or eBay. This is strictly prohibited.
3. We do not allow products to be altered. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if have any questions about this. Some brands are very strict about this due to patent rights.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
5. Prices exclude 20% VAT. VAT will be applied at the checkout.
6. There are no minimum order values. UK Orders over £250 (ex VAT and delivery) are carriage paid. Prices apply to UK Mainland addresses only. Orders under £250 (ex VAT and delivery) carriage is £6 plus VAT. International delivery will be quoted with your order.
7. International orders postage will be quoted once you order.
8. Please order in pack sizes where indicated. To process your orders quickly and in the most cost-effective way please order in pack sizes where indicated, this makes it easier for our packers. If you are a small shop and the pack sizes are too large then please contact Jo at email@example.com and we can send you a separate invoice for a smaller order.
9. Delivery is via Royal Mail or courier. All orders are sent via a 24hr delivery service. Orders placed before 11am (Mon-Friday) will likely be despatched the same or next working day and will most likely arrive in 1-2 days. This is not guaranteed, despatch times can take longer due to busier times or very large orders. If you need your order urgently please contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure your order arrives in the time needed.
10. While every care is taken to keep your details secure throughout the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
11. Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
12. We can offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. We must receive an email notification from you within 7 days of receiving the goods in order to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods are the customer’s responsibility. In order for us to issue a full refund, goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging. If an item is returned used or damaged, we will return the item without a refund or exchange.
13. All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
14 In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will issue a refund on receipt of the faulty or damaged goods.. Note that we are unable to refund product faults after 90 days from purchase when paid via PayPal. Alternatively, a Credit Note or replacement will be issued.
15. We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by the product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred.
16. Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacturing defect is present, these items will be returned to you at your cost.
17. You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult for us to trace packages and so we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages.
18. In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the additional postage fees incurred. If in the circumstances, you would prefer to receive a refund, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
19. In the event that you place multiple orders to the same address, you remain eligible for any postage charges incurred on orders and we reserve the right to combine packages where appropriate.
20. In the event that you fail to collect a parcel or provide an incorrect delivery address, you may be eligible for any costs incurred in the parcel being returned to us. This charge will be deducted from any refund given on the original product purchase.
21. All products are subject to availability
22. We reserve the right to change any product price before you place an order
23. All items remain the property of ecoLiving until payment has been made in full.
24. We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
25. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
26. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.